Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lynnderella: Getting to Know Blue!

Tonight I have a Lynnderella that was sent to me by Paul for review. I was sent a few, but I want to tackle them each separately so all my attention is focused.

So for starters, the undies I used are Fantasy Makers by Wet N Wild in Ghouls Rush In. It's one of the Halloween releases in the tombstone bottle. The color is a neon orange and it has sort of a rubber finish that I really like. I love neons, especially neon green and neon orange.

Getting to Know Blue is a limited edition Lynnderella that was released some months back. It's still available on their eBay store from time to time. GTKB has a clear base and scattered micro glitter. It has black, white and different shades of blue glitters. There are squares, stars, diamonds, bars and different sized hexes. I'm not sure if there are any other shapes since I didn't get any. I love this glitter. It's a thick one, so you should dab and pull. Also, one coat is more than enough.

I used 3 coats of Ghouls rush in, one coat of Getting to Know Blue and Dior's Gel Top Coat.














2 comments:

  1. Nice swatch! I would love it if you took pictures of the undies before adding the Lynns, so that we could see what they looked like on their own! Also, would love to see GTKB over a white base if you feel so inclined :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course! I can post the orange, it's perfect for fall. I will do that soon. And yes, I can also show GTKB over white. :)

      Delete