Friday, September 5, 2014

Manglaze: Royal Matterimoaning & Cabron!

Tonight I have two polishes from one of my very favorite brands: Manglaze!

Manglaze is a polish brand marketed toward men, but it's unisex. The polishes are all matte with a subtle shimmer. They really are the most perfect matte polishes I've ever used. The formula is so smooth and perfect, and they look fantastic if you add a top coat and want them glossy as well. I like to wear my manglaze's as they were made, the matte look is fantastic paired with the colors they use. Each bottle also comes with multiple labels you can choose.

Royal Matterimoaning is a navy blue matte color with a shimmer and Cabron is a deep purple color with a shimmer.

I used 2 coats for both polishes. Photos were taken indoors, artificial light.



























No comments:

Post a Comment