Saturday, September 13, 2014

Cirque Colors: Chrysopoeia & Lynnderella: Graphic Content!

Tonight I have another Cirque holo and another Lynn glitter!

First is Circque in Chrysopoeia! It's a gold linear holo and it's one of my favorite Cirque's. I picked it up at one of Annie's sample sales last year, it was the last one she had and I snagged it. Cirque's holos are all amazing, the formula is always smooth and the holo is always abundant. Annie recently lowered her prices on her holos, something unheard of with polish. The price is $13 and they're well worth it. I used 3 coats of Chrysopoeia, but it's opaque in 2. Artificial lighting.

















Then I added Lynnderella in Graphic Content over Chrysopoeia. GC is one of my all time favorite Lynn's. It has a clear base with white shimmer and is packed with matte glitters. There's black, white, green, red, blue, pink and yellow glitters in different shapes and sizes. There are hexes, squares, rectangles, stars, moons and bars. The colors are so bold and bright and this polish is so unique. I just love everything about it. I used one coat of Graphic Content with Lynnderella's Glitter Tamer as the top coat. The formula is perfection for a glitter, it's not too thick or thin and has the right amount of glitter and shimmer added. All photos are taken in my light box. GC is a limited edition color you can find on Lynn's eBay store from time to time. Lynnderella.com.
















No comments:

Post a Comment