Saturday, August 30, 2014

Tonight I have another vintage Hard Candy! It's called XXXMAS and it's from the 1996 Christmas collection. This collection is one of the most elusive and hard to find in the nail polish world, and I was lucky enough to snag 2 of them on eBay recently. This one was a gift from one of my best friends, Melissa. I love her dearly and I love this polish!

XXX is a deep purple jelly with small holographic glitters scattered throughout. It's super shiny and really, really amazing. I don't see a lot of polishes like this anymore. It really is a unique color and style in my collection and I adore it!

I used 3 coats for full opacity (it's a bit sheer because it's a jelly, but it does build up nicely) and used Gelous as a top coat.

















No comments:

Post a Comment