Thursday, September 4, 2014

Lynnderella: The Modern Mermaid!

Tonight I have a gorgeous Lynnderella to show you called The Modern Mermaid!

Lynn has a bunch of different mermaid themed polishes. She also has unicorn ones (my personal favorite and all of them are a must have for my collection) and more recently, kitty ones. I've been lucky enough to snag a bunch of these polishes and I love them all. I particularly love this one.

MM is a green based teal micro glitter. It has some teal shimmer and it's super holo. There are some great accents in this polish that sets it apart from other teal micro glitters. It's filled with holo and matte accents - tons of circles and triangle glitters. The consistency is perfect. It applies flawlessly.

I used 2 coats of modern mermaid for full opacity and Lynnderella's Glitter Tamer as the top coat.

















2 comments: