Monday, August 11, 2014

Lynnderella: Paleo Muffin!











This is my very first post and for my first post I'll be showing off Lynnderella in Paleo Muffin!

Paleo Muffin is a nude/beige micro glitter with pink shimmer and has multicolored accents.

I prefer to wear Lynn's micro glitters alone and you can get them opaque in 2-3 coats - Paleo is opaque in 2. I know a lot of girls like to conserve the polish and use undies, I choose not to use them as I think the micro glitters look better alone.

Here's some shots of Paleo Muffin. I used 3 coats and Lynnderella Glitter Tamer as a top coat.

You can find Lynnderella lacquers on eBay - Lynnderella.com - Paleo Muffin is a limited edition polish - LE Lynn's are auction only on eBay. You can also check out Lynnderella on Storenvy - lynnderella.storenvy.com!

















No comments:

Post a Comment