Thursday, August 14, 2014

Lynnderella: Wherefore Art Blue?

I have another Lynnderella micro glitter today! It's called Wherefore Art Blue? and it was a wonderful birthday gift from my very good friend Genevieve!



Wherefore Art Blue is a royal blue micro glitter with some purple and periwinkle shimmer thrown in. It also has blue & lighter blue accents like circles, small hexes & stars. I absolutely love this color, blue is my favorite color and I think the purple thrown in really makes it stunning and sets it apart from other blue micro glitters out there.

I used 2 coats of Wherefore Art Blue and Christian Dior's Gel topcoat.


You can find Wherefore Art Blue at lynnderella.com - Lynnderella's ebay store. It's a limited edition, auction only color.


Photo 1 is sunlight w/ shade

Photo 2 is direct sunlight

Photo 3 is artificial light

















No comments:

Post a Comment