Thursday, October 2, 2014

Colors by Llarowe: Woman from Tokyo, Paper Moon & Oh Christmas Tree!

Today I have some Colors by Llarowe holos to show you!

First up is Woman from Tokyo. This color is one of my favorite CBL polishes. It's a deep purple holo and it's so insanely holo and gorgeous. I used 2 coats in the photo and that's all you need - the formula is super smooth.















Next up is Paper Moon, another favorite CBL. Paper Moon is a light purple holo. It's not lavender, it's an almost pastel, but a little darker purple. The color is extraordinary. I used 2 coats of Paper Moon. Again, the formula is perfect and smooth and applies like a dream.

















Last is Oh Christmas Tree! Tree is a super dark green, almost black color. The formula is perfect, I used two coats. All of the CBL holos I own apply flawlessly and most of the linear holos are some of the most holo polishes out there. You can find them at llarowe.com for $12 each. I don't think these 3 are available anymore, they're from the holiday 2013 collection. I know Leah Ann brings colors back, though, so you may see these guys again!

















1 comment: