Saturday, October 11, 2014

Colors by Llarowe: My Big Girl Panties!

Hello! My nails needed a break so I decided to wait until they looked better and gave them a chance to breathe before I posted.

Tonight I have another Colors by Llarowe holo, My Big Girl Panties! MBGP is a super light purple linear holo. This polish is so holo, it's amazing. And the color is just gorgeous. It looks almost silver it's so light, but it has hints of purple in it that really catch in the sunlight. As with all my CBL holos, the formula is perfect. So smooth, no patches, no streaks. I used 2 coats of MBGP and no top coat. All photos are taken in artificial light.

I don't think this polish is available on llarowe.com anymore. But she did have a preorder yesterday for new fall/Halloween colors and a few might still be available! Holos usually retail for $12 each.

















No comments:

Post a Comment