Friday, October 24, 2014

Colors by Llarowe: Purple Pizzazz, Woodstock, True Colors & House of Blues!

Hello!

Tonight I have some more Colors by Llarowe holos to show you!

We'll start with Purple Pizzazz. It's a medium purple linear holo with purple glitters in it. The formula is very smooth, I used 2 coats for full opacity. All photos from here down are taken in artificial light and have no top coat.














Next up is True Colors! This is one of my favorite CBL polishes. I never got the first production of this color. This is the reformulated, newer version, in the newer bottle. I used 2 coats and the formula is perfection. Super smooth and even. TC is a beautiful purple/plum color with a very strong linear holo.

















Woodstock is an insanely bright neon yellow linear holo with a touch of lime in it. Again, the formula is perfect and I used 2 coats for full opacity. No staining with this color at all. I usually hate colors like this but I'm in love with Woodstock.













Last up is House of Blues which is a blue linear holo. The formula is great, and again I used 2 coats.

















Llarowe holos generally retail for $12 each on her website. I'm not sure if these are available anymore, I don't think they are, but she restocks frequently and does bring back discontinued colors all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment